Customers will benefit from a full suite of on demand, unified communications solutions designed to seamlessly
adapt to their changing business needs
MISSISSAUGA, ON – Panasonic Canada, an industry-leading manufacturer of Unified Communications Solutions, today announced the Canadian availability of its new Cloud Solutions. Built for businesses of any size and in complement to Panasonic’s On-Premises PBX solutions, the SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX offerings will improve collaboration, manage costs, and adapt seamlessly to their ever-changing needs.
“For 30 years Panasonic has been delivering the best Unified Communications Solutions for global businesses and continues to push the industry when it comes to innovative solutions,” said Brian Cox, Director, Business Solutions, Panasonic Canada. “With these new offerings bolstering our existing solutions we’re helping to meet the evolving communication needs of today’s people-centric organizations.”
Panasonic’s new Hosted PBX solutions provide business customers with all the advantages of a carrier-grade, advanced IP communications system without the significant upfront investment. Ideal for companies with as few as two extensions, these innovative new offerings ensure that organizations always have the latest features and functionality—all for one low monthly price. In addition, with a Panasonic Hosted PBX solution, businesses don’t need dedicated IT resources to manage and maintain the infrastructure because it’s all taken care of by a reputable and reliable service provider. Organizations simply pay for the seats they need with the ability to add more at any time.
Panasonic Hosted PBX Key Features:
- Low, Up-Front Capital Requirements – Subscribers get a low, monthly pricing model with only minor up-front capital costs. All phone hardware (on three and five year plans) and infrastructure costs are incurred by the service provider.1
- Focus on Your Business, Not IT – A Panasonic service provider handles infrastructure management, system maintenance and updates for subscribers.
- Limits Costly Business Interruptions – Panasonic’s carrier-grade Hosted PBX solutions reside in secure, redundant data centres, so the customer’s system stays online and employees stay productive.
- Scale on Your Terms – Easily adapts to meet global business needs. Services can be updated, new features incorporated and additional seats can be added, even at remote locations.
- Choices to Fit Any Business – Panasonic offers a variety of ergonomic, compact, lightweight and durable phone designs in both mobile and desktop models.
Panasonic’s new SIP Trunking solutions provide organizations the flexibility of owning and operating their PBX system with the features offered with today’s new cloud services. In addition, this solution expands with an organization as new VOIP lines and scale are needed to meet increasingly urgent business demands.
Panasonic SIP Trunking Key Features:
- Lower Costs Over the Long Term – Ideal for organizations that that have high call volumes, especially international calls, this new cloud-based offering is often 60–80 per cent less than traditional business phone options.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs – Because SIP Trunks are often connected to a single IP network, IT management costs are often lower. Plus, if maintenance and repairs are needed, they can be done in the background and are transparent to end-users.
- Avoid Costly Service Interruptions – With this valuable addition to On-Premise PBX, you can add a layer of redundancy to ensure your business communications stay up and running. In the event of system failures or emergencies, calls can be automatically rerouted to redundant data lines or even mobile phones.
- Scale Quickly and Easily – SIP Trunking uses a virtual connection, so adding lines or modifying services is fast and simple.
“From small teams to large enterprises, today’s workforces are becoming more and more dispersed, working outside the traditional office. This means business owners need better ways to stay connected and productive. Panasonic’s new cloud-based solution is helping to solve this increasingly vital challenge,” said Cox.
Panasonic Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking solutions will be available from authorized Panasonic dealers and at go.panasonic.ca/PBX.
Sales inquiries for Panasonic Unified Communications Solutions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.214.4620.
About Panasonic Canada’s Enterprise Solutions Division
The Enterprise Solutions Division delivers a variety of integrated business technology solutions to customers in government, public safety, oil and gas, healthcare, production, education, and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small. Offerings include mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, visual display solutions, and business communications. Learn more at business.panasonic.ca.
About Panasonic Canada Inc.
Panasonic Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Panasonic North America, one of the world’s largest producers of electronic and electric products for consumer, business, and industrial use. Information on Panasonic’s Unified Communications solutions can be obtained by visiting business.panasonic.ca.
1 Upfront costs depend on the plan and the number of seats purchased, and the available bandwidth. Phone hardware is included on three-and five-year plans. Additional accessories may also be required.
This post is also available in: Français